FS or Trade AG pump with all the trimmings for 12v

ashby

I have a complete injector pump system from a 12valve ag engine.. Anything you want I have it.. I picked this up for a ppump swap and it ended up not working for drivability issues.. I was told people use these on pulling trucks but I have no clue about that so yeah.. I will trade this stuff for ppump conversion parts and stuff.... Make offer

The motor threw a rod so the block is no good.. The head is already spoken for.. What you see is what you get..

DSCN0385.jpg

DSCN0384.jpg

DSCN0382.jpg

DSCN0381.jpg

That looks like an A-series pump. Most of the ones installed on 5.9's can't really provide a lot of fuel unless you have it rebuilt at a pump shop and they change a lot of parts.

Are you interested in selling the aftercooler seperate?

That's an A-pump it has the removable cover that runs the length of the pump on the side of it

Yeah it's an A pump. I don't know anything about it besides I was told they are ran on pullin trucks/tactors.

pm sent about the aftercooler.

I am located in West TN.

That looks like an A-series pump. Most of the ones installed on 5.9's can't really provide a lot of fuel unless you have it rebuilt at a pump shop and they change a lot of parts.

Are you interested in selling the aftercooler seperate?

yeah thats why i asked where????
havent seen ya at midwest lately...

Back