FS: White Dually Bed and Dana 80 DRW

MTZman

Diesel Junky
THESE ARE THE ONLY PARTS I HAVE.

I have a White complete dually bed from a 97 Cummins with 124k miles on it. Its in good shape with good paint, No Rust, Dually hubs are in good shape, has diamond plate bed rail covers to go with it. Also has the thick coated rhino lining, not the thin light coat, its a really thick coat of rhino liner. Tailights and Tailgate are included along with the dually hub Lights, has hole in bed for Gooseneck ball and has hole for a stack. - $800

Also have a Dana 80 DRW Rear complete axle assembly for sale from the same truck ( No wheels or tires ). 124k miles on it, 4.10 gears with Welded Carrier. Has tabs welded on it for Traction Bars. -$600

I also have both a drivers and passenger door for a 94-97 truck. The doors are blue in color and came from a 95 truck, they are manual with glass and door panels, no window crank levers tho. Slight bubbles in the paint on the bottom lips but not rusted through, can be saved... The drivers door has a 1/4" x 10" slice in the body line from a fork lift tip ... it can be fixed. Id like $75 for the passenger door and $50 for the drivers door.

I converted a dually truck to a single wheel and have the Bed and Axle leftover. the front dually hub adapters have already been spoken for so I am not listing them. Im located in south west ohio near cincinnati. If your interested in the axle or the bed just let me know. I will post pictures in the morning when its daylight so i can take better ones. Any questions feel free to txt me. 937-5one5-5two04

Thanks,
Scott

Pics of the bed and rear axle, upon further inspection of the bed i noticed a couple dents on the bed rail on the back drivers corner, nothing big, but they are there. The doors ill have to dig out of the shop, they were put up a couple years ago and ended up getting burried, also the dually adapters are available, as usual the guy that was supposed to get them back out at the very last minute. Feel free to shoot me an offer, worst i can say is no.

bikepics-2325775-800.jpg

bikepics-2325774-800.jpg

bikepics-2325776-800.jpg

bikepics-2325773-800.jpg

Last edited:
Bump.. Bed price drop.. $650.. .also have the front dually hub adapters available.. $100 for them.

Nice I would love to have the bed and rear end for my 99 but after buying a 04 in dec put my buying on hold my truck has the Dana 80 3/4 ton could u put adaptors on the rear to make it work with the bed ??

Back