FT/FS - 2002 VW Jetta 1.8T 5spd

GotTorque?

Alright, really want a lifted truck so this needs to go, I only really want a truck because next year Im buying a new car and need a truck for the winter months. Also if you have nothing positive to say in this thread then pm me, last thread people were getting off topic.

The Good -
2002 Reflex Sliver Jetta
1.8T AWP 5spd 81k on bottom end and 47k on head and 2000 miles on Headgasket, top end kit, water pump, timing belt, thermostat
Loaded out with leather, sunroof, and everything but power seats
Interior is in mint condition and will get a full detailing before anyone buys the car

Engine -
APR 93 octane and Stock ECU w.test pipe file
Godspeed FMIC
Intake
3" TB exhaust with magnaflow muffler
Coilpack Hold Downs
Neotek DV

Suspension -
VMAXX coilovers
Diesel Geek skidplate
Stock 15" Avus wheels

Interior -
Stock Grey leathers in mint condition
Autometer Cobalt series boost gauge in Column pod

Exterior -
Black Painted rub strips and grill
Tints
" No Fat Chicks Car Will Scrape " sticker on the hood

The Bad -
The car snapped a timing belt last month so I replaced the head,all top end gaskets, water pump, timing belt, tensinors, thermostat, etc. with all new parts except the head which has 47k on it. The pistons are in good shape and the car runs excellent now. I just spent $2500 in parts and labor to have everything fixed.

The exterior is in good shape with minor light scratches and a small dent where a deer ran into the side of my car ( ask for pictures not bad at all and can be easily pulled with some heat ).

Many parts like I said were replaced along with oil changes every 3k with royal purple, new NGKBKR7E plugs, getting a new MAF this week. The car runs strong and still pulls hard and the turbo has zero shaft play. If you want any other information or questions just send me an IM. Also the car has over 4k in maintenance work and 3k in mods.

Pictures - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3015578 - The A8's have already been sold.

Price - 8k - Trade - 4x4 trucks, diesel, anything along those lines. Will take gas or diesel trucks, must be in good condition as I am giving you a car in good condition.