Fuel Bowl/Filter Delete

Santa Gertrudis

6.4LTTFMF
What does it take to accomplish this? I just bought a return regulated fuel system from StrokerAce, and its the system that used to be on Rob's truck. Its the custom one he built. Im gonna wait and buy a FASS since Rob designed it to start at the FASS. I figure while Im doing all this, I might as well delete the bowl/filter and just use the FASS. Whats it gonna take to do this?

take the lines off the bowl and then off the heads. remove the feed and return and cut the bowl off the oil filter housing. fuel bowl delete mod there ya go

Doug, I didn't see where he said he was expecting a horsepower gain from this...

Robs kit will take care of the rest. Get rid of all the factory lines and throw his kit in.

I deleted mine too Colin.

DSC08386Medium.jpg

DSC08369Medium.jpg

DSC08378Medium.jpg

As long as your running a 150/180 youll be ok. My kit was designed with a -8 coming off the pump and then Ys to 2 -6 into each head....All braided and sweet. We have a few trucks running them and none of them are running the filter bowl up top.

As for HP.....Any little bit for the 6oh could help. Plus it looks FKN sweet with all the Aeroquip style fittings

it also gets rid of those stupid bent lines

A 7 ounce weight advantage, and that's about it unless your wanting to make big power.

Rob, thanks for the info man! Im excited to get it on the truck! Do you have any pics of it installed on your truck?

Adam, thanks for the pics! Im gonna like having less clutter for sure.

Also, does the bowl just unbolt or...?

When I did my fuel system, I decided to deleted my oil filter housing as well. Trusted Performance makes a remote oil filter kit and with anyone's regulated return system, you can delete both the filter housings. I will try to post pics tomorrow.

i know this is a ford thread but i just wanted a reason to show off my joe hellmann ff delete

073.jpg

Judging by his avatar, his skills are limited along with his taste. LOL

What the hell is that? If it weren't for the sig I wouldn't even know it was in a truck.

Back