2.)
3.)
4.)
thanks

Attachments

• DJ_fuel_004.jpg
    DJ_fuel_004.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 66
he makes this thread and wants to know the size...hes doing some type of fuel mod..why not just take the fittings to where ever he is going and they will tell him.

adam i have owned you plenty of times..your just too tough to admit it

Last edited:
he makes this thread and wants to know the size...hes doing some type of fuel mod..why not just take the fittings to where ever he is going and they will tell him.

Take it like a man....lets not try and pull 6slow into your retarded comment.:shake:

either way pete..i get the hate from adam on here or on gogo! :hehe:

at this point it doesnt really bother me..i was just asking a simple question..but the hate never ends!

honestly though it seemed like a legit question..he didnt say im replacing the fittings just wanted to know what he was doing..

but i get the hate from adam and not mind..but pete..lets be serious here..lets keep the hate to yourself..mr slowski

dish it? the only thing i dish is intake manifolds..pete is another one that is made because he cant get out of the 14s

:owned:

yes im doing fuel mods i like to build my own stuff rather than buy but i dont feel like taking it apart then put it back together just to get the sizes i would rather order my fittings than pull it apart and finish it are they npt or metric like the heads? and cant we all get along lol

they are just giving each other a hard time, they know each other, so you know how it goes.... LOL

ha ha i know its all good. hey 03stroke lets see a full size pic of that truck looks sweet

yeah my truck is no longer lifted..its all down now...it looks cool lifted but wasnt working for what i was trying to do...

pete sine you got a leak its a perfect time for you to tell the guy the sizes

are you just going to get larger lines from the upper fuel filter bowl to the heads? i assume you are going to replace the feed and return line as well since you asked for all the fitting sizes? what are your exact plans? why not get a FASS or Airdog and get rid of all the stock lines completely? thats the way i did it. -8 to pump, -8 from pump to Ys then -6 to front and back of heads. plenty of fuel.

Garrett

Back