fuel in coolant

hpprose

In the Dark
Hey guys,

I have a good friend who has fuel in his coolant. The dealer isn't quite sure why and he is concerned. Anyone ever delt with this? I have a couple thoughts, but I would rather hear from someone who has delt with this. Thanks!

Yes I am painfully familiar with the problem. For me it was a cracked passenger side head that would only show when the head was removed and pressure tested. This is the thread
http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40301

Might also want to tell your buddy to find a new dealer, I would think they would have called Ford Engineering and the engineer would respond with Cracked injector sleeve, or more likely cracked head.

My truck is currently at ford now for this same problem. If it has to come apart which I think we all know it does, they said they would install the studs for me. Good luck, man. :charger:

Mine was a cracked injector cup. Which resulted in new heads, I should get it back today hopefully. :charger:

I have no Idea, maybe they thought one of the heads could have been cracked. I just hope it stays together for more then 5k this tme. Ford had it 42 days this year already for different problems.

Back