Fuel inlet fitting extension...?

1lowdiesel

what are you guys running aftermarket fuel systems on the VE running for an inlet fitting into the pump? i have a 12mm x 8an adapter but i think it's gonna be too short b/c of how far down the line is in the pump. pureflow had an 1.25" extension but they don't carry it anymore. pics would be great.

thansk
kyle

I don't understand how running larger than a 3/8" line into the weebly little IP inlet hole is supposed to be beneficial.

Yet I still have 1/2" line going to mine, go figure.

UTI187.jpg

I don't understand how people put a large-diameter hose into the pump without seriously obstructing throttle travel; I had to cut a few little pieces off of the throttle arm to avoid bottoming out on the fuel line before the high idle screw perch.

The fittings themselves are standard. I think. To tell you the truth I stole my transmission hot-line output fitting and used that. That fitting doesn't leak. I wouldn't have any leaks at all if I wasn't using AN hose with SAE fittings. :bang

well i actually got 90* russell fitting in there. it was tight and did have to cut some of the lever as well i think. I'll post some pics when i get a chance.

I got the 12mm to 8 an adapter and put a 90 degree on mine and trimmed the lever just a bit. Its hard to take on and off but it seals up ok and doesn't rub on anything.

Correct me if im wrong but cant you just feed through the fss????