fuel issue, any suggestions? thanks

bsnead568

I have a 03cr i bought with a fass150 on the truck but it was not hooked up. After driving the truck around 1xxx miles i got around to switching the stock stuff over to the fass system, everything was fine for 5xx mi or so the i started have issues. I have a poping sound sometimes that comes out of the stack, at other times it cuts out and tries to die, and acts like its not getting fuel. I called fass thinking it must be the pump due to the face it started right after i hooked it up. They help me trouble shoot the pump, in line gauge between the fass and cp3, gauge on the pump, and we did the bucket test. I only live an hour from fass so i just pulled it off and drove it out the to let them check it out. They ran it, went threw it, said that it checked out fine. So my question is if the pump is good with new filters, the tank is clean, what could be the issue?
I have a quadzilla rail gauge and it tends to jump around, could it be the stock cp3? the fuel system consist of

flux4s
stock cp3
fass150

any insight would this issue with greatly help me out

Sounds like you are draining the rail. Get a decent rail pressure guage, and report back.

With those big injectors, the stock cp3 can't keep up.

Is the quadzilla gauge no good? the cp3 is stock with 200xxx i know injectors got it pushed to the limit, do you think the fass being hooked up then the problems happening have no relation? thanks

Flux 4 nozzles are 150-200 HP nozzles.....there is no way stock CP3 can keep up with the pressure and fuel flow needed for those large nozzles

the rail gauge reads around 20xxx at wot, ive been told this should be closer to 25xxx, i bought this truck off the boad from a member who goes by the handle Mr.Smith, maybe you know the truck

Anyone know what the max HP rating injectors I can throw onto a truck with a stock CP3 is? I have seen people get away with 100hp injectors and a Arson III?