fuel lab pump issue

bling

finished installing a my fuel lab pump on my 2000 24v. I powered the pump with existing supply to old lift pump. I noticed an issue though. I bumped the starter to prime the fuel system. Worked as it should runnning pump for like 10 seconds. did this a few times with one injector line cracked to bleed air. Got truck started and was dialing in fuel pressure with a fuel lab regulator when i noticed no pressure at all. The pump for some reason is not recieving power and im not sure where to start looking. I noticed a few times when i was priming the system that i bumped the started and the pump did not kick on. no blown fuses or anything. any ideas

oh and another thing. this is a whole new fuel system. hellman sump to frame mount filter to fuel lab pump to inj pump with a t fitting branching to regulator and return to tank

So its an electrical issue? Time to bust out the testicle light

I had a bunch of problems with bad connections in my fuse holders and relay harnesses until I built my own. You might check there.

I don't think they recommend using the factory pump wire circuit. You can use it to trigger a relay.

second this ^^^^
factory pump wires are tiny.
run a 12 or 10ga with a relay. use the factory pump wire to trigger it. or, if you dont want the ecu to shut down lift pump at 3200 rpm use a key on to trigger relay.

Think I'm gonna go with the relay and use the factory as the signal. The monster only spins to 3200 and I'm not going to blow that pump up with a red line. But thanks for the info guys. Hopefully post some runs of it for you guys with this setup. I can't wait.

Back