Fuel mileage question?

HIGHGEAR

I have the latest version on my smarty and no matter what setting I put it on, I still get around 18 to 20 mpg( highway). Most of the time its 19mpg and driving like you have some sense. As far as power, I wouldn't trade the smarty for anything else. I used to have a predator box
( Dr. Performance ) 2018 and it don't even comepare to the smarty as far as power goes. There's other negative things about the box, but thats just my opinion. However, hand calculated, I could get up to 23 to 24 mpg which was great to me. Now, is thats because of the pressure the predator gave me?
Someone help me out please

Last edited:
With my Edge w/ Attitude I see around 18 to 20mpg as well. I don't know why the predator would be any different and net you 4 to 6mpg more than the Smarty, or say my Edge....that doesn't make much sense. That's a weird one!

Do I need 4:10's ?????????????
and what will it do to my mpg?

(right now with no load my tack is about 1,650 at 70 mph)

I have an 06 cummins with 37's and 3:73's. the truck is mostly stock accept ive got a bully dog pmt, 4'' exhaust (no cat), afe stage 2.

i never pull more than 8,000lbs. and the trany (auto) has the valve body and converter upgraded.

thanx for the help! !

flyboy
View Public Profile
Send a private message to flyboy
Send email to flyboy
Find More Posts by flyboy
Add flyboy to Your Buddy List

Today, 11:27 AM #34
flyboy

Name: flyboy
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 13 also the mpg i'm getting now is about 13.3 with winterized fuel. 350 (to 400 in the summer) to a tank. 34gal tank - figure i burn 30 at a time.

thanx.