Fuel only 1/4 mile times

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
Just like it says...fuel only times....no injectables.

ET and MPH

I could care less about cab configuration

you just like seeing this
11.93 :} 116

again

again

again

again

again

again

again
Sorry just maken fun of allen...he's probably looking at himself in the mirror flexing and telling himself how he looks

sorry Allen

Sorry....

I need better control....I was making fun of Allen

13.9 @ 99 SCT tune only, stock sticks, and stock turbo.

Last edited:
before all the mods, 13.9@97mph, three years ago with the twins and 190cc sticks i did 12.8@106, i can't wait for bakersfield, i'll make a fuel only pass down there, my wifes 06 super cab 4X4 went 13.7@98 with just a tune

i ran a 14.3 on fuel..but cant for the life of me remember the mph and the camera cut off to early to see it on the video

I'm just wondering where the 6.0's are on fuel only. Seems like hey have become the premiere bottle babies of the diesel world.
Definitely not a bad thing....it just masks how much real progress has been made with hard parts.

Rich, I think the only one really working on hard parts now in regards to cams,valves. Etc. Is Tadd. I could be wrong. It would be nice to have more options for the 6 leaker. But until they can compete with the CR the big companies won't step up. Tyler and I are working on getting his twins set up perfect for next year. Our goal is 11.99 on fuel in a crew cab. We have our work cut out. Letting go of the bottle for me is like letting go of the nipple. Not a chance. I love my 6 shots of spray. LOL.

Rich, I think the only one really working on hard parts now in regards to cams,valves. Etc. Is Tadd. I could be wrong. It would be nice to have more options for the 6 leaker. But until they can compete with the CR the big companies won't step up. Tyler and I are working on getting his twins set up perfect for next year. Our goal is 11.99 on fuel in a crew cab. We have our work cut out. Letting go of the bottle for me is like letting go of the nipple. Not a chance. I love my 6 shots of spray. LOL.

Doug is working on a lot of stuff.

Back