Fuel pressure spring

Upping fuel pressure that high isn't really needed unless you are looking for all out performance and even then 95psi is a ton!

The higher the fuel pressure, the more resistance against the fuel pump, which will lead to pre-mature failure.

I like that fact that the spring holds its tension, but 95 psi it too high for a daily driver.

correct me if I"m wrong as it's been a while since I've ran stock fuel pump but isn't stock 45psi? And I thought anything over 75psi on these injectors was bad for them as well. And how the hell are they getting the factory fuel pump to over a 100psi?
I personally think these people are smoking some good pipe, and you can up the pressure on your stock pump by buying some bb's and sticking one in with the spring, and that is way less than $20 plus shipping.

you want to keep the fuel pressure inbetween 50-100psi over 100psi will start interfeering with the injector operation

Ford specifically states that over 75 psig and you risk injector o-ring leaking.

My trucks fuel system is back to stock and with an id xtreme street tune my fuel pressure is 58 and can pull down to 51 or so on a hard pull.