fuel shut off cable..

red dodge2

alright guys, i already have the cable routed from the cab to the engine bay, now i just need to know how to hook the cable up to the pump. if anyone has a couple pics of how they hooked it up that would be sweet. i was told i need some kind of end for the cable but dont know what that would be.. thanks.

I ran mine across the firewall and turned toward the air intake. Then down to the fuel shutoff. i left the solenoid bracket in place and zip tied the outer part of the cable to the bracket. ran the inner part of the cable through the hole in the fuel shutoff where the clip went. get two cable ends (brass fitting with a set screw in it) one for above and one for below fuel shutoff bracket. snug up set screws and enjoy! works great!

I ran mine across the firewall and turned toward the air intake. Then down to the fuel shutoff. i left the solenoid bracket in place and zip tied the outer part of the cable to the bracket. ran the inner part of the cable through the hole in the fuel shutoff where the clip went. get two cable ends (brass fitting with a set screw in it) one for above and one for below fuel shutoff bracket. snug up set screws and enjoy! works great!

Any pics?

cable

removed stock fuel shut off and ran a utility cable (3") travel out of the fire wall. cable has a 1/4-20 yoke on one end and "T" handle on the other. made bracket to attach the cable to the nut. cable has bulkhead nuts (2) which allow for adjustment. works great. sorry no pics.