Fuel tuning questions

Twright

hey guys,

have a 05 common rail in my 99 superduty.

Just got it up and running and trying to work out all the kinks. (Its been a 4 year project through college, long story).

Currently the truck has a 64/71/13ss over a Bullseye S480

Fuel is Industrial Twin Cp3, Flux 5's, Airdog 150 from a draw straw in the tank.

Tuning is Smarty Tnt-r with
Sw9
Tqmgt- 4
Tm-3
RP- 2

Ive got the truck running pretty good from what I can tell, but Im looking for some insight into my fueling.

Ive got my autometer RP gauge reading 9k at idle, and 29k+ at WOT, Is this normal? My LP fuel drops from 20psi Idle to around 10 when I get on it.

Should I be concerned with anything? or address anything? I've tried doing some searching into anyone with a similar setup but I cant find anything other than 7k at idle and 26K @ WOT being pretty standard

Thanks in advance and sorry for the novice question.

Taylor

Whats rp with no tuner? I never liked autometer rp gauges being a splice install. Have seen some crazy readings from piss poor connection. And try turning the tq management down.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Isspro makes the best rail pressure gauge plug and play. With my dual pumps im seeing 7-8 at idle on a isspro gauge.

If you're running the industrial kit you probably have a d-Max pump on top, having the lift pressure at 20lbs may cause your 9k rail creep, try lowering to 10-14lbs. Something is off with the rp reading too, should not read above 26.5 I believe, can you put a edge insight or a scanner on it?. I would ditch the splice in gauge too..