Fuesl system

BigD

I getting the parts for my rr fuel system.I needed to know what aeromotive regulator to get and what size are the head fittings for front and rear i know there 12mm but is it 1.25 or 1.50 length?Whats the best way to feed the heads just to the front with a crossover line or feed the front and back of the heads coming out of reg?I will be using a fass because im deleting the rail filter and fuel bowl on top.Im plan using 8- to reg and 6- to the heads.

Don't need a regulator. Get a brass 1/4 ball valve from home depot and make a fixed orrifice.

a ball valve is better to manage return flow with a FASS as it's already pressure regulated by the pump..having the Aeromotive and the FASS regulating pressure can be hard to setup correctly..control return volume with the ball valve and let the FASS take care of pressure..or something like that..:bang

Doug can u explain how i would run the lines coming out of fass and going to the heads if i were to use a ball valve instead of reg.Thanks

so you feed the heads straight from the pump(airdog or fass) and on the return line you put a ball valve thats only open a little for return flow. then the pump would regulate the pressure yet there would always be fuel circulating thru the head. correct?

Garrett

-8 line from the pump to the motor, y-block into -6 lines to feed the front of the heads. -6 lines out of the back of the head into another y-block of some kind into a BV, then either get a fitting to adapt to the stock return line, or run a new line back to the tank.

I would recommend that you go with hard lines on the back of the head...there is A LOT of heat back there and braided line is a little scary back there.

Or just make it easy on yourself and get the fixed orifice kit from Chad at Trusted Performance!

Back