Full cut DV's 1st gen

Fire Rescue1401

ok i picked up a set of Full cut DV's from a budy i was helping clean out his shop. i don't know anything about them but i know i don't need them. i only have a 2nd and 3rd gen. i know nothing about them i have them sitting in the dinning room so if you need to know anything that i could just look at them and know then great anything more than that i would be lost. i don't know what they are worth so make me an offer. i will trade let me know what you have. here are a few things i need. gauges for both of my trucks, 4" exhaust elbow and down pipe for my 04, 5" over axle pipe for my 96, after market intake horn for both trucks. let me know what you have... i may need that too, lol

Thanks

Post a pic of them so a interested person can see what they're buying, or learn how to post properly.

now i was told everything was here so if its not i'm sorry and this is all i have. like i said before i know nothing about these

43d2814b.jpg

caece055.jpg

43d2814b.jpg

all stock first gen dv's are what look like full cuts - sorry but they be a dime a dozen if someone ever needed a set.

Back