Fully Built 7.3 Engine Long block

MrStroker

Here are the mods:

Hardblok filled water jackets to 2" from deck surface
fire ring grooves cut in the block
main girdle and studs by Wide Open
Crower connecting rods
Mahle pistons .030" lowered to 15:1 by bowl work, teflon and ceramic coated, total seal rings
Polydyn coated main and rod bearings
Balanced rotating assembly
WOP fire ring headgaskets
Melling oil pump
ATI harmonic damper (its off right now, being rebuilt at ATI)
Ported heads (i spent several several hours on these) with inconel exhaust valves, bronze guides, valve job and some crazy stiff ~145lb seat pressure springs
Smith bros pushrods
H-11 head studs
Beans billet intake plenums
Powdercoated valve covers, new gaskets
Small things such as welded cam gear, welded oil jets, welded and circumsized oil pickup tube
Line x oil pan
fresh coat of black paint :D no more orange!

In the pictures it has a stock damper, i put that on there to clean it to keep water and paint out of the seal, but it will come with a like new, 0 mile rebuilt damper, ATI. $8000 obo for the long block, you supply your fuel oil and air and this engine will hold whatever power combo you desire. That is what i built it for, but i cant afford to go down this route right now. The engine has 8000 or so miles on it since the rebuild, oil changed twice and was due for a change when i pulled it out.

Here are the pics of how it sits, and then some of when it was assembled.

wow, i don't know a damn thing about powerstrokes, but looks like a hell of a build

Yes, i built it with intentions of it being able to withstand anything i planned to put at it, put a crew cab full weight powerstroke deep into the 11's one day, but now im changing my direction im spending my hard earned money on, so im going back to a smaller setup with a stock bottom end.

you make me jealous looking at that thing wish i could put it in my truck but i dont have the 10-11k it would take to get it running with big ol stick and air

Not that I know of..... But if you have ever seen the pictures that golfer on psn has posted about the cutaway heads and porting, those are the pictures I followed, the same.

What does the hard block fill do to the motor for regular street driving? Does it make it run hot? Or is this more of a competition only motor?

You can run this on the street fine, i wouldnt make it a tow truck however. I saw temps around 210* on the street, not unheard of, but it is a little bit hotter than a stock block.

just did everything but fill the block on mine blew cyl.1&2push rods which caused 1&2 piston to get scared.....good work.....arn't you in maryland? if so we should hang out some time....need a h2e and 238's if ya know anybody