Fully Dressed Drop in 6.7 complete Motor

White-Noize

I'm have a absolutely completely dressed 6.7 08 has 92k on it bought it out in California so engine has very minimal rust on block very clean. Accessories to bell housing adapter, starter. Pulled from wrecked truck also have entire front cooling system intercooler, Trans cooler, ac, and radiator if wanted. Ecu and wiring harness. Turbo, piping, full fuel system. So you get the point came out of a running truck so it's all there. Motor was a virgin only thing done to it was a sinister diesel egr cooler. Paid 7200 because I didn't have a core. Looking to trade towards a mostly complete 06-07 5.9. I'm asking 6000 and a core doesn't need to be complete. Can figure out freight or will be at TS this coming weekend I can bring with for serious inquiries.. Thank You

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 0
Too bad you're so far away. Have a fresh rebuilt 04.5-07 (big bowl piston) 5.9L long block ready to go with 12v rods in it ready to go but decided to do a 6.7 instead now.

Too bad you're so far away. Have a fresh rebuilt 04.5-07 (big bowl piston) 5.9L long block ready to go with 12v rods in it ready to go but decided to do a 6.7 instead now.

Might be interested in the long block. Pm me a location and price if you'd like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk