fummins 2.6 puller

ABI MOTORSPORT

fummins
$32,000 2002 ford f-350 xlt four door long bed, 12 valve built puller. dana 80 rear, dana 60 dynatrac front, nv4500, triple disc south bend, This truck is not a daily driver, serious inquiries only please. It will be for sale for a couple weeks and if it doesn't sell I will be using parts from it for the new truck. 78,000 miles and it is in good shape,no rust,garage kept. It can be seen on you tube-nadm,indy jamboree,2.6 diesel,9/18/10 at the 2 minute mark. If you want a ford pulling truck and want to win this is your truck. Thanks for looking

Would love to buy the truck if you decide to part it out mainly the body and frame.

Sorry I always hated when people post stuff like if you part it out ill buy this in my adds.. But i want you body and frame

If it doesn't sell I will put a twin set up on an engine I have here and put it backon the street. I have a 13 year old gear head that would kill me if I parted it out , I may not make it out alive if it sells complete. Thanks for the offer tho

best of luck with the sale rock. looks like i'll have to swing by to check out the new build sometime. truck runs excellent and its strongest runs were the last of this season fellas. well worth the asking price. i know he has about 3 times that into it. jake

stop and check it out jake, operation tear down is under way (on the new one) and there really hasn't been that much brew drank yet. It won't be long tho

bump for a great runner....well worth every penny! good luck on the new build rocky!

Wow, nearly all of the top cotpc 2.6 trucks seem to be for sale!! lol. Good luck on the sell! Are you building another 2.6 truck or something bigger or will we just hafta wait & see?!?! : D

Yes I am building a 3.0 truck for next year. To be honest with ya the 2.6 class has been fun but there are so many cry babies in that class that I just want out and I am afraid that if the crying doesn't stop it will become like the work stock class.(non existing) Plus I WANT TO GO FAST.SHAKE AND BAKE

There are gona be cry babies in every class...you should just let the 13 year old gear head pull the 2.6 truck next year they would really like that. People just cant be like dam i lost time to make some changes instead they wana cry and protest. RWYB

Yes I am building a 3.0 truck for next year. To be honest with ya the 2.6 class has been fun but there are so many cry babies in that class that I just want out and I am afraid that if the crying doesn't stop it will become like the work stock class.(non existing) Plus I WANT TO GO FAST.SHAKE AND BAKE

3.0 should be loaded in this area next year, we may bump up and I know of a few more thats tired of the rules changing every year in 2.6 that are jumping up too.

bump for an excellent deal on a winning truck, can't wait to see your 3.0 truck when its done Rocky!!