fuse problems and engine wont turn off

revoaggie

dieselsmoke
Hey yall I was wonderin if yall know what would cause the starter fuse to blow out. some times it wont and sometimes it does. Also there have been times where i'll turn the engine off and the starter tried to keep it runnin or the engine tries to stay on. just makes a startin noise. Can any one help out as to what I can do about this. Thanks-JJ....2000 dodge 3500 4X4 5.9L

Contacts and plunger inside starter needs to be changed..... Look for the kit from Larry b's... I'll see if I can find a link.

i just did the contact and plunger kit, easy job, quality parts and that larry b is a hell of a guy to work with.. if your truck doesnt start get a hammer or other type object and tap where the contacts are in the starter until you get the parts... FYI

revoaggie said:
Hey yall I was wonderin if yall know what would cause the starter fuse to blow out. some times it wont and sometimes it does. Also there have been times where i'll turn the engine off and the starter tried to keep it runnin or the engine tries to stay on. just makes a startin noise. Can any one help out as to what I can do about this. Thanks-JJ....2000 dodge 3500 4X4 5.9L

How'd you make out??:poke: