Fuse-relay help.

OceanDiesel

OK guys, I'm a PSD guys and need some help on a 3rd gen. Currently in the process of replacing the radiator.
1. Which relay feeds the horn? All the documents I have available tell me nothing.
2. And the ventilation is stuck on vent and won't switch to anything else(defrost ect.). I'm guessing the actuator, any tips on other possibilities?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

There is hope for ford guys! Welcome to the dodge side! There is a TIPM "Fuse Block" on the drivers side next to the battery. Do a search for the fuse I.D. In this forum.
As far as the blend door it's probably broken or has a pen stuck in it. Either way you'll have to open it up which is a royal pain! Google that one lots of vids.

There is power to the fuse, nothing to the horn. I was wondering if there was a relay after the fuse, or if I need to start tracing wires.
I was dreading tearing into the dash, but if that's the only way so be it.
I like my Fords, and the 7.3. Don't care for Dodge honestly, BUT, I do like the Cummins. Worked on many, and been around them since the late 80's. Anyone doesn't respect the 5.9, but claims to love diesels, is an idiot in my opinion. I want one stuffed in a 70's Ford, but don't have the $$

Back