Future build need assistance!

shredder383

Hey guys. Soon I will be starting to build a truck to try and gain 800-1000hp. I have an 06 5.9. Stock right now except a few minor mods. I was just wondering if anyone would be able to share their builds and parts lists to aid me in gathering the right stuff to get to my goal. I just want to be able to do it right the first time and not have to tear down and rebuild due to parts not working with each other efficiently. In a perfect world it would be awesome if someone out there has a truck with this kind of power and wouldn't mind sharing all they have done to it! It will be a street driven truck only used on weekends and visits the track occasionally. Any help will be appreciated! Thanks for looking!

If u search a bit there are plenty of build threads and also classified ads with builds close to what you are searching for. Good luck.

When you get to needing a camshaft, check us out. We have many different affordable options.

X2, drop $5,000-$6,000 on a stout trans before you add any power

what do you want 1000hp for? racetruck or toy?

I def plan on beefing up the driveline and trans before any engine modification is done. I am planning on using SunCoast since they are here in FL where I live. I am hoping to have a nice toy that I can play around with on weekends and visit the track on occasion and do pretty well. All with reliability and efficiency of course. Big Joe that is a nice offer but I think I am going to go with all new parts for the build. Thanks for the offer though!

They are barely used, Trans has 1k miles on it since its been gone through. Setup makes 779hp as it sits.

I def plan on beefing up the driveline and trans before any engine modification is done. I am planning on using SunCoast since they are here in FL where I live. I am hoping to have a nice toy that I can play around with on weekends and visit the track on occasion and do pretty well. All with reliability and efficiency of course. Big Joe that is a nice offer but I think I am going to go with all new parts for the build. Thanks for the offer though!

Reliable and 1k HP are not to be used in the same sentence.

How fast do you want to go?

Are you planning on keeping the truck lifted with that tire size? What part of FL, that's my area.

By reliable I mean I would like the power to be there when I want it but I want the truck to drive around under normal conditions with no issues. As fas as keeping it lifted I am on the fence with that one. I know that having it lifted with bigger tires makes putting the power to the ground more difficult but I like how the truck looks lifted. I live in Orlando Jason.