FYI! Smarty Update

BrianAtSmarty

SmartyResource
Just a FYI for all you guys! Smarty Update!

Out now are New Versions for S-67 and the JR-67.

These versions have all the improvements that Marco brought out and that were beta tested.

So far the Improvements are : New 2010 calibrations and new Smarty firmware. From now on you will have no more “Unknown Software”, if the model year is covered by the version loaded in your Smarty.

Here are some links to the web pages for your viewing pleasure.

MADS Electronics - Smarty - CaTCHER - Download

http://madselectronics.com/DownloadS67.html

Below is a piece from the manual on the instructions document on the web pages. Take note if you should have an “unknown software" error message follow these steps to remedy it.

MISS <xyz> / PLS
CONTACT MADS
Your vehicle contains a
software version unknown to
Smarty
Please inform MADS about the new
ECM calibration. In order to program
the truck press “>” key. Smarty shows
this string “LOAD <xyz> / Press >”.
Programming will start if you confirm
the request by pressing “>” key.
To return back just press “<” key at
request.

Thank You!

Brian
SmartyResource

Any time frame on UDC updates or the professional version coming out?

No Sir! I can't give a time frame but i can guarantee that I will post on Comp D just as soon as I have an approximate date.

any updates to the s-03 yet yall seem to have the s-67 and all that outher down just nit picking it.. lets see 4000 rpm and raw fueling for vp guys

Excited about new updates for the S-03 are ya? Good! Stay excited because some interesting things are in the works for your S-03. The VP trucks are not forgotten by Marco.

Excited about new updates for the S-03 are ya? Good! Stay excited because some interesting things are in the works for your S-03. The VP trucks are not forgotten by Marco.

Ill believe it when I see it...

Unless you are updating the now mystical non-DOT compliant software.....I'm not going to get excited about much. :hehe:

I believe the softwares for customers in non emissions countries have the updates also. When he makes an update for us in the U.S. he also makes an update for those in other countries at the same time to support them.

Any solutions to the problems the 2012HO trucks are seeing under heavy throttle.

Back