G-56 and SB Triple Disc

Ryan V

Wide Open and Hopin!
I have a G-56 transmission and a 3600 Southbend Triple Disc for sale. Transmission shifts like the day it was new, and the clutch has 3 hooks on it. I am going to automatic next year and need to get some cash flow in order to do so.

I have a G-56 transmission and a 3600 Southbend Triple Disc for sale. Transmission shifts like the day it was new, and the clutch has 3 hooks on it. I am going to automatic next year and need to get some cash flow in order to do so.

price?

Id like to get about 1800 for transmission and 2200 for clutch. buyer pays shipping prices are negotiable. I may also accept trades

Any trouble with that triple disk? How's it shifting out of neutral into gear?

How many miles on the trans? What kind of trades are you looking for?

I bought the trans from a salvage yard. It was out of an 06 also. And for the clutch it goes in and out of gear as easy as my dual disc did. I did have to grind the interior of the bellhousing out for clearance on the triple. Everything is still together and I can get video if you like, or if you are close to Georgetown, KY you can just come drive the truck. :ft:

I am in need of an automatic transmission, gauges, ratchet shifter. But I am open to any trades.