Gallery, what am I missing?

Fisherguy

When I go to my gallery there's no "upload photos" button like other forums I go to running the same vBulletin software and can't see anything in mp CP..?

Well, best I can remember there was an upload button that time LOL

I know that Phil is working on some stuff preparing for a move to bigger and better servers, he might have disabled photo uploads for right now, that's just a WAG though as I have not asked him about it.

I turned the picture upload off for a while. It was causing to many Database errors, so untill I have a chance to fix it I took it out.

Yah, that's what I do but I can't put any in my gallery, not a big deal though...

I tried to upload some photos of my truck to my gallery but I wasn't able to. There's an upload button but it doesn't allow me to upload. I was thinking maybe it was because I'm a new member with a low amount of posts at the moment.

I tried to upload some photos of my truck to my gallery but I wasn't able to. There's an upload button but it doesn't allow me to upload. I was thinking maybe it was because I'm a new member with a low amount of posts at the moment.

Answer

I turned the picture upload off for a while. It was causing to many Database errors, so untill I have a chance to fix it I took it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you haven't had a chance to fix it then. I thought it was something else since that post was earlier this month. No hurry.