Garage Clean Out Time

ewatts2003

It's time to clean out the garage guys, and I also want a little cash to fund some other projects on the truck. I will get pics of anything if anyone wants them. Don't be afraid to make me an offer on anything, I will consider them all! All parts located in Blair, NE 68008 and do not include shipping.

99 Head complete with rockers - $300

Custom 5" HX40 Downpipe - $150

HE351VE setup to run mechanically - $300

6.7 Ex. Manifold - $150

Stock CR Downpipe - $100

Stock HX35 - $250

Fiberglass Rollpan - $100

6" Inlet Amsoil Dry Air Filter - $50

Stock Headlights - $30

Stock Taillights - $30

Stock 3rd Brakelight - $20

Rollpan and all lights are for 94-02 trucks.

Like I said, don't be afraid to make an offer on anything. Also, if someone wants the VGT, 6.7 manifold, and CR downpipe I will make a bundled deal. Also may be interested in trades. Thanks for looking.

Eric

You have pics of the down pipe and also part number or demnsions on the airfilter?

how are the headlights, clear or are they fogged over like usual? and what trim color on the tails?

What year is the HX35 from? Is it wastegated? Also is it in good condition? Can i see a few pics?

I've decided to keep the rollpan guys, sorry.

how are the headlights, clear or are they fogged over like usual? and what trim color on the tails?

Headlights are in pretty good shape, but I will take some pics so you can see them for yourself.

What year is the HX35 from? Is it wastegated? Also is it in good condition? Can i see a few pics?

HX is off of my 98.5. Yes it is wastegated and it has the usual slight side to side play and no end play. Worked great, just went to an aftermarket turbo.

You have pics of the down pipe and also part number or demnsions on the airfilter?

Also interested in the downpipe

Here is a pic of the downpipe guys.

sd530911.jpg

I will get you a pic of the HX probably tomorrow. Work schedule has been crazy lately.

As for the downpipe, Ryan from RCP Diesel made that about a year ago, and I bought it to run on my truck but decided not to run 5". I know it will fit the manual trucks, but don't know for sure about the autos. Maybe Ryan will chime in.

Back