Garage Cleanup Priced Right

white99

1) 24v crank from 01 truck less than 100k like new condition $120
1) 24v INDUSTRIALvalve cover semi polished aluminum $120bo (very nice lookin)
1) set of 24v industrial injectors in good working condition $100
1) vp44 from industrial motor, motor ran fine but had a cracked 53 block so
pump will be sold as core at $350 obo
1) hx35 from industrial motor $275
1) 24v industrial exhaust manifold (looks like 3rd gen style in a way how the turbo is set back $100bo
1) set of 24 injector lines good cond. $100
1) set of connector tubes stock $40
1) vp44 pump gear $20
1) 24v radiator like new cond. $120
2) 5.9 oil pan from 24v $80
2) 24v front timing cases with covers $80 each
1) 99 dodge valve cover $60
3) 12v valve cover covers $20 each
2) sets of 24v rockers pushrods bridges injector hold downs $120 per motor
(will seperate)
2) 24v good working camshafts with gear $80 each
2) 24v oil pick ups $30 each
2) 24v oil filter housings $20 each

im sure there is some stuff im missing that i cant think of, both motors DONT HAVE THE BLOCK HEADS AND PISTONS AND RODS. other than that ask away and im sure ill have it. thanks for looking.

Last edited:
sorry, been a long weekend, will get some pics up as soon as i can

whats the hp on the vp pump?? and how many miles. im very interested in the pump. I have a 01 that needs one. pics also please!

THANKS!
lance

whats the hp on the vp pump?? and how many miles. im very interested in the pump. I have a 01 that needs one. pics also please!

THANKS!
lance

i believe its a 215 (99 motor) pump. ill double check with the guy today on how many hrs the machine had on it. ill take some picks of whats left including hte pump.

You said there might be other stuff, if you come across a set of 12v rockers I need em for a buddy.

ill keep an eye out, as of now i dont have a set, ill check with a guy i know that has alot of 12v parts.

as for pictures of some of the stuff that everyone has been asking about here they are .....

vp44.jpg

partscam.jpg

hx35wmanifold.jpg

HOOD STACK $70
hoodstack.jpg

aussiesand7s.jpg

99vc.jpg

24vc.jpg

bump. I WILL BE ATTENDING NUMEDIA THIS SATERDAY if anyone is interested in picking any of these parts up i will be able to meet you there if anyone is attending,JUST MAKE SURE I AM AWARE AHEAD OF TIME. thanks again for looking. also had the 7inch mitres cut down to 36 and have reducers made for them so they are ready to go as well as a HX35 7 BLADE. tight.-scott

Back