Gasuout finds Comp Forum

Gasuout

Socal Diesel Trucks
Whats up everybody,

Stoked on finding a Comp Forum,very cool.
New to this site,but not the diesel forums.
Im in diesel place alot under same user name,heard about this forum thought I would come over here and check it out.looks good.
Will be coming in here as often as I can to see what you are all up to.

I'm a crazy man in the Kodiak.I drag race it every thurs. at street night in the 1/8.I run the 1/4 too,anywhere thats racing basically.I prefer the 1/8 because Im burnin down the house in the 1/4.I stop looking at the EGT gauge when it hits the R in autometer.With the weight she gets hot pretty quik in 1/4.
12,000 lbs. running 9.502@71mph in the 1/8 w/ 60ft. of 1.924 in 4wd
I also run the dunes in Glamis,Ca. with the truck.Ive made it up Oldsmobile Hill on street tires aired down.I run the sand drags all the time trying not run any of the peanuts over out there.This truck with the DMAX all hooked up with the power is unstoppable.I love diesels and have #2 in my viens.Im a little partial to the DMAX but love the Cummins also.How could you not love that straight 6 power.Anyways Introduction is complete,PM anytime.

Gasuout:pop:

Hey guys,thanks for the welcome.

I posted a couple video's of Kodiak at drags.

Trying to upload a few more,just having trouble at my end getting them off my camera and on to my computer.Theyre good and the latest one's with another .34 off my old best of 9.84 and picked up 4 mph. Its just hard to stop racing it when it 60ft.'s most every street car out there.1.924 60ft. Gasuout

:welcome:

:bow: :bow:

What times and mph you run in 1/4 ?

Mid 15's in the 1/4 now.I have some vids of the 1/4 previous to better tune and duell fuellers.And I was running 15.96@83mph 28 psi with stock VVT turbo and a 2wd launch 5 psi.Went to Fontana 1/4 2 weeks ago and ran 16.71 w/only 20psi @ 77.03mph.Couldnt figure out what was up with boost.Found I had a 14" crack in the intercooler,and the VVT turbo was trying to make boost but was loosing it out the cooler.I cracked at Glamis sand dunes would be my guess.You should have seen the soot I was putting out the back door with only 20 psi and all the fuel I was throwing at it with my big duel CP3 tune.It looked like a old coal burning locamotive.My friend was videoing it and after about 60 ft. you cant even see truck at all,just a wall of solid black behind kodiak.Ive yet to see vid.Im going out very soon to get some good slips in the 1/4 w/4wd launch at 23psi and get the kodiak in the low 15's and hopefully a 90 mph pass.Soon , I'll post the vid of the 12,000lbs. of truck running low 15's. #2 only , 30 psi , stock turbo. Gasuout

Loaded a lot of Pics in Gallery:Ck it out......Gas

Last edited:
Back