Gator Diesel Nationals - August 14

NHRDA

The Gator Diesel Nationals are coming up in August and we want to turn this event into a National Style event in the next couple of years and be diesel only but we need help on both competitor and sponsors to get this to the next level.

If you have any suggestions on businesses to contact for sponsorship please let us know.

Also lets spread the word and get 100 trucks to event. :cheer::cheer:

Gainesville-poster.jpg

I'll be there, always a good turn out and great time. The facility is one of the best.

Just got back from Atlanta and already making plans to be there.

Tobin

hey twisted ,did you get hold of my dealership or smokey to see if he could get cummins to show up and sponser

hey twisted ,did you get hold of my dealership or smokey to see if he could get cummins to show up and sponser

I tried to call a few times, with any luck I will get him tomorrow. I did have a conversation with somebody today from another local merchant ... stay tuned for updates....:cheer:

cool,ill talk to him tomorrow not sure how much time he needs,it would be sweet if he can get dodge to sponsor this thing,ill work on another vendor and poss. sponsor for next year,ill see ya their cuz im off that weekend.

With a little luck I'll be able to re-debut my truck there.

I'm there. Hope to find out if the truck runs WAS this week.

Anyone getting rooms/hotel again?

Last edited:
I'm there. Hope to find out if the truck runs WAS this week.

Anyone getting rooms/hotel again?

Thinking about possibly staying the night after the race there. If I do it will be in a nearby Hilton brand hotel. (free for me)

Tobin

I have access to my hunt camp about an hour East out near Trenton. Going to stay there. IF anyone else has a camper/tent they are more than welcome to follow me over and stay the night. Going to do some 4 wheelin late Saturday night & Sunday. PM me if interested.

Brad

Back