Gator Diesel Nationals - August 14

The guy with the red dodge who broke his input, is he here on CompD?

I'm on here my name is Mike Gregory and I usually chack in once a day to keep up with whats going on. I would also like to thank Ken and the other guys that helped us load the truck.

what's up Mike, don't forget to call that place I told you about... you know... for that thing :Cheer:

I'm on here my name is Mike Gregory and I usually chack in once a day to keep up with whats going on. I would also like to thank Ken and the other guys that helped us load the truck.

Who's input shaft were you running?

Who's input shaft were you running?
I broke the rear shaft got the transmition out last night.
The transmition was built by HTS a few years ago its been a good transmition. At NHRDA in ATL it felt like it wasn't puting all the power to the ground. I talked to Jeff about it and he said he would rebuild it and set it up.He used the shafts that was in it.Phil rebuilt the converter too. We went from a 1.67 60' 7.1 1/8 11.1 1/4 to 1.55 60' 6.8 1/8 10.808 1/4 spinning through 1st and part of 2nd. we also had nitrous problems on that pass.

what's up Mike, don't forget to call that place I told you about... you know... for that thing :Cheer:

Thanks for the info and Thanks for helping load the truck. I will put the winch on the trailer befor the next race.

Garmon builds them good! Thats for sure! What torque numbers are ya runnin?

Dynos are for trucks that can't get traction...lol. I think your truck has no problem with traction...as evidenced by this weekends carnage.

Back