Gauge delete covers

Not sure I understand. For the A-Pillar?

Yes, I have a quad pillar and need to cover 2 up until Isspro comes out with their electric fuel pressure gauge and a diff temp gauge.

Not sure you're gonna find such a thing.

Buy an electrical (weather proof) knock out seal, prolly a 1.5". Not sure if the home improvement stores have them but any reputable electrical supply house will. They will be grey, smooth, have rounded edges, and a 1/4x20 stud welded to the back. They will come with a strap and nut for securing them. Shouldn't be more than a few dollars but that all depends how much they mark them up for the nonelectrical dude that just walked through the door.

I will save you the leg work. Go to Homedepot to the sewer pipe section. I can't remeber but I think they call it a stayne it is a plug they use in sewer pipe. They have a perfect size. The ones I have where white but I just painted them black. I have 2 SPA gauges in a triple pod and the third one I blanked and put in 2 switchs.

TJ

ISSPRO has just released a blank filler plug (I couldn't believe we didn't already have one). Can't remember the part number, but we just started shipping them to OEM customers. You can call 800.888.8065, ask for Aftermarket, and ask them about it. If they don't know the part number, have them call Georgina in Engineering. It's brand new so it might not be in the system yet, but I know we have them!

Regards,
Michael Pliska