Gauges and Connector Tubes

xDiesel03

Connector tubes from a 2003 5.9L with 119855 miles on them. No problems with the truck or injectors when removed:
$40 shipped

Autometer Ultralite Boost/Vacuum (30psi/30in/Hg) and Pyrometer 0-1600 with post-turbo fitting and clamp. Includes the two gauge cubby hole mount for the 03-05 and all wiring. The boost line needs a new compression fitting for the 1/8 NPT fitting and the pyro used to cut out every once in a while so one of the wires could be loose. Everything was working fine when I removed it from the truck including the lighting.
$100 shipped

Gauges%20Front_zpsqkk6m6tt.jpg
[/URL]

ConnectorTubes_zpsd7620b19.jpg
[/URL]

I'm looking for a new to me 03-08 lower air dam if anyone wants any of this on trade.

Interested in the connector tubes. How many times were they reinstalled in their life?

Never reinstalled. I took them out when I replaced the factory injectors with BBIs.

I'll take them. I need a spare or 2. PM me your paypal. Thanks.

Do you still have the fitting to use the pyro probe pre turbo? If so I'll take the gauges..

I'll have to confirm when I get home this evening, but I believe the probe itself is threaded- you just can't see the threads because it's in the clamp fitting and held in place with a set screw.

Ok, that works for me. I'll pm you here shortly for payment info

Back