Gauges on steering column fog up?

Ackerdiesel

Anyone have any problems with steering column mounted gauges fogging up? Put a set of autometer phantom 100-250 diff temp and 0-35psi fuel pressure. Even without the heat on the gauges fog up. Any suggestions?

Ryan

Has phantom boost pyro n trans temp o pillar no fogging issues. Can the fuel pressure and diff temp be sent back and this issue fixed?

Ryan

stop breathing on them in cold weather....lol but seriously there is moisture some where if you wipe them and the fog disapers not much you can do... but if nothing hapens when you wipe them try taking them out and using a blow drier on them to disapeat the moisture that's inside.

Last edited:
My autometer boost gauge does that on really cold mornings only. It has been doing it for years now. I ignore it cause once it warms up inside my truck it goes away.

Mine is on inside of gauge. Again autometer problem. Don't know if you can send them back or not.

Jake

My autometer boost gauges do that too, probably something to do with the high humidity where I live.

My dipricols don't But theyre outa business and I don't trust my rp gauge anymore and when my phone or cb gets mic'd the egt jumps about 500* more... But they don't fog :hehe: Rant over

Back