Gauges or Edge Insight

MikeDually

No More Changes
Lookin for advice and opinions, I'm buying a xcal3, but I wanna run gauges or Edge Insight for monitoring, I would like to get EGT, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp and Water to begin with, then Fuel Pressure, then Tranny temp. My truck is an O5, so Boost is already baked in. Edge can get all that from Go, and I would need the EGT adapter. Then should I go DiPricol, or Autometer, I had AutoMeter in my Chevelle, and Mustangs, but I see guys running both.

on the edge insight will have to add a probe for egt and fuel pess sending unit.

Oil temp and water temp. Don't worry about the trans. Fuel pressure is nice to have but more for diagnostics. EGT would be more for diag as well but nice to have to tell you to stop beating on it.

Thanks for the advice, should I go with Autometer, Dipricol, or Old School and go Sun?

If you have a lariat its tough to beat the autometer phantom II.

Di Pricol all the way. Match the dash perfect, and you can get the HPOP gauge as well.

Great, I was leaning towards the Di Pricol since it would match, didn't know about the HPOP

I have Auto Meter C2s, and they are pretty nice. To be honest though, I wish I had DiPricols. They are alot nicer.

OK, so I know that diesel manor sells Di Pricols, any other supporting vendor on here sell them?

Could only find the oil and water on Diesel Manor, so that is were I ordered them from. I don't have the lariat so the Black Face red pointer and green backlight will work great. Thanks for the help guys, Pyro, Oil and WAter on it's way to my house

Back