gauges

roper88

What are the best gauges in yalls opinion I looked at the carbon fibers and they looked cool but someone said they werent that great. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

here is a pic of my C2s. I LOVE em. Cobalts are very nice also. My lights are on in the pic BTW. Notice how bright they are at mid day. LOL

Attachments

• C2s small.jpg
    C2s small.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 42
ok i might be sold on the c2's but has anyone heard or had the carbon Fibers and if so what did you think?

just a warning, they are bright as chit at night!

edit: I think we already discussed that

yeah I went and looked at the autometer website and the carbons lighting didn't really seem to be there. I watched there demo video and it had the night visions, the C2's, and one other thing but the C2's look awesome. I don't the lighting will bother me too much I already have that tomtom in my face and radar I swear sometimes I feel like im in a cockpit of an airplane.

LOL yea, I know what you mean. Ive got C2s, a CD player and a Cobra CB. Plus, Ive got a monitor coming in the mail.

arnt you getting that windshield display monitor? y u changing just wondering

Yea, Im getting the MPD. Keeping the C2s also. I got the monitor mainly for the windshield display, but I also need a fuel pressure gauge so...

I feel stupid for asking but for fuel pressure are you monitoring to make sure you have enough or to make sure you dont have too much.

I love my DiProcols. I think they match the factory green color PERFECTLY!

And the font seems to match the 06 gauges very well too...