gauges

roper88

ok im gonna go with gauges and I know I want autometers I was thinking the C2's or the Ultra Lights. Any one have a particular style that they recommend? also does the gauge come with all that is needed for instillation besides the actual pillar pod?

WHy autometers, why not DI Pricol? I have had them for 4 years, and they perform awesome, and were designed for diesel only, and match your dash panel and lighting 100%.

well I just went to there website and for some reason I couldn't get it to open any page except for the main page and also do they come with a white background?

I have the autometer ultra-lite's. Have had no probs with them so far and i like the looks. It would have been nice to have them match the factory gauges though. my pyrometer did not come with the probe but you can get it with one (i got my probe off ebay for quite a bit cheaper.) The trans temp came with everything needed, as did the boost.

I like my C2s alot. I dont care what Tim thinks about em! LOL Seriously though, DiPricol probably makes the best gauge out there, and like Dal said, they are deisel specific. I bought the C2s because I love the look of them, and they are very nice, and accurate. My next set of gauges will be DiPricol however. In my opinion, you cant go wrong with AutoMeter or DiProcol. Ive heard Isspros are ok, but a royal B**** to hook up.

Oh, and yes, other than the pillar, everything should be there. Hope this helps man!

well those Di's sure do look good a little more expensive but not by much. Also what kind of sweep do yall get a 90 or a full sweep. Also what does the dimmer do....(dim the lights on the gauges)....and is it worth it. I appreciate the feed back.