gear?

inline6359

Microwaving cats since 01
I have been to other sites and have noticed most of them sell clothing, stickers and hats. What would it take to get that here? I know i cannot find a diesel hat that is flex fit, a hoody, or a sticker i like on any of the other sites. Just an idea, I know i would be interested.

Is it possible to get this retitled or maybe moved so it can be seen more. Im sure more people would be interested as it only has 8 views.

I usally do an order each month or so for Comp D Swag. I'll be doing a hoodie order when I get back From Houston . I might try to do some Hats also?

Red_ver_2 said:
I don't think it matters as long as it isn't a mesh trucker cap!

Have you ever worn a flex fit? Sounds like you havent. You can get them as cheap as regular hats so whats the difference?

inline6359 said:
Have you ever worn a flex fit? Sounds like you havent. You can get them as cheap as regular hats so whats the difference?

No no, I've worn flex fit, I'm just saying that I hate truckers caps.

:hehe: gotcha. I hate trucker hats to. Almost as much as the ones with the adjustable band.

:rules: I think truckers caps need to be banned right along with socks and sandals. I don't worry about fashion much, but those are 2 ugly things right there..............

I've been looking for this Comp D swag store You spoke of phil. Haven't seen it yet but I'm still in the market for a hoodie and shirt-long and short sleeve. I'll keep my eye out but if I don't catch it get my order before you make it.

Back