Georgia events

JJMeeks

Anyone know of anything or hosting anything in Georgia anytime soon? I'd really enjoy getting out there and meeting up with some of you guys!

Thanks,
JJ

I think NHRDA and NADM should have a few events this coming year. Not many dates have been released yet as it is still very early in the pre season.

Yeah I've been checking the sites and haven't found anything yet but I'll try in the upcoming months. Thanks.

Redneck Nationals will be in Holt, FL, (Pensacola/Ft. Walton Beach area) Feb. 20th & 21st

most of the GA guys will be down there

Thanks!

I'll see if I can't make it out that way when the time comes.

Is DPM Shootout in Commerce out of the picture this year since the whole water box thing? Silver Dollar here we come???

We will have a race at South Ga Motorsports Park in September. Should be a fun event. We are pairing up with a ATV race group. Nothing says Redneck like Diesel Trucks and ATVs .......

Is DPM Shootout in Commerce out of the picture this year since the whole water box thing? Silver Dollar here we come???
i would love to go back to commerce the water box was not that big if a deal.we need to keep up with the tracks that has open arms.$.02

i would love to go back to commerce the water box was not that big if a deal.we need to keep up with the tracks that has open arms.$.02

I really look forward to the DPM shootout, but I'm affraid I'll have to skip it if it's held there, Kurt.... That track can kiss my:shake:

The DPM shoot-out will not be at Commerce this year. In fact, that entire event has been cancelled this year. NADM will be hosting the DPM Shootout at another facility. Once the ink is dried, I will post up details. :Cheer:

The DPM shoot-out will not be at Commerce this year. In fact, that entire event has been cancelled this year. NADM will be hosting the DPM Shootout at another facility. Once the ink is dried, I will post up details. :Cheer:

Hopefully it will be close to Georgia.