Get Your Hushpower Mufflers Here!

DPDIESEL

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Hey everyone,

We are excited to announce that we are now a WD for Hushpower Mufflers!

If you are looking for a muffler to quite down your truck or if you are wanting to quite down your drag or sledpull truck this is the way to go. We run one on our maroon pulling truck and have had no loss of power or raise in egt's at all.

To kick this off we are going to run a special for the compdiesel members.

If you have been looking into getting one shoot me a PM for your special compdiesel member price. :rockwoot:

I wish they weren't packed :(

They are not "packed". They have a CERAMIC blanket around the core. You will NOT blow this stuff out. It is the woven ceramic fiber used for filler in heat shielding... it is not used in any other muffler that we are aware of.

Thought I would help answer that for ya dominator...

We just installed a 5" Hushpower Muffler on an 07 Mega Cab with Straight 5" Exhaust into a Grand Rock Stack Kit (6" Chrome), 66/74-16 / 6-Speed with a huge Drone.

This muffler blew our customer away, he imagined a slight improvement but left the shop more satisfied than expected. This product is worth the price IMO

Attachments

• hushpower_03.jpg
    hushpower_03.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 28
  • hushpower_01.jpg
    hushpower_01.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 21
  • hushpower_02.jpg
    hushpower_02.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
They are not "packed". They have a CERAMIC blanket around the core. You will NOT blow this stuff out. It is the woven ceramic fiber used for filler in heat shielding... it is not used in any other muffler that we are aware of.

ceramic, stainless, etc. not a fan of any type of packing in a turbo diesel. just personal preference.

Thanks Phil.

We just installed a 5" Hushpower Muffler on an 07 Mega Cab with Straight 5" Exhaust into a Grand Rock Stack Kit (6" Chrome), 66/74-16 / 6-Speed with a huge Drone.

This muffler blew our customer away, he imagined a slight improvement but left the shop more satisfied than expected. This product is worth the price IMO

That is the same results we have seen here. We haven't had a customer complaint yet with the Hushpower product.

We will run this special until the end of the month.

Also the next 5 people to order a Hushpower muffler will receive a FREE Dominator Performance Diesel T-Shirt!

I will throw in a free Hushpower hat to the next five that order from Dominator, to go with your free T-shirt.

where are the prices..closest dealer to 34251 is 50 some miles..need a 4''. id like my truck to be quiet as a semi