Getting close

Powerstroke Racer

Comp Diesel Sponsor
08_12v_conversion_003.jpg

Brand new 08 Super Duty strait from the dealership
08_12v_conversion_004.jpg

Tight fit, just glad Ford thought of the extra room for twins.

Man...Wish we could have got together and you guys just put mine in that truck. I want to get out of this 12 valve something bad! What tranny you run?

looks good very clean. what turbos, what kind of power are
you expecting it to make and where is the truck going.

Don't drive it David.... you might like it to much :poke: LOL LOL

Looks good!!

Well based on the fuel quality statement...probably mexico. I understand the choice now.

Man...Wish we could have got together and you guys just put mine in that truck. I want to get out of this 12 valve something bad! What tranny you run?
Cross between a 47 and a 48Re with a standalone controller/with the Ford transfer case.

looks good very clean. what turbos, what kind of power are
you expecting it to make and where is the truck going.
H2E and an H4 looking to make around 900hp, going to Kuwait.
Don't drive it David.... you might like it to much :poke: LOL LOL

Looks good!!
Well you can't say what is best til you tried them all
Gotta feeling I'll be sticking with my trusty 7.3 :Cheer:
Well based on the fuel quality statement...probably mexico. I understand the choice now.
I have another I'm quoting to go to Mexico.

FYI hindsight is 20/20, if your doing a conversion to go out of the country make sure order the truck for out of country use.
They come with no emissions equipment on them that way.

You could have bought a LBZ or LMM and a tuner and got the same performance for about half the price. To each, his own......Good luck with it.

judging from the radiator shroud that must be the elusive 12 V CumminGs......

You could have bought a LBZ or LMM and a tuner and got the same performance for about half the price. To each, his own......Good luck with it.

I really want to hear more about this tuner you add to an LBZ or an LMM to hit the 900HP David's shooting for. :woohoo: