Getting error unkown software code!

outlaw99

trying to get my truck back up and running went to plug smarty in everything was fine adjusted options went to connect to truck it says error unkown software. This is with tnt/r... I thought maybe file was bad so I tried to upload a old tnt tune same thing came up? The truck is a 06 I dont know if it haveing trouble with the ecm, or is something not uploading correctly? thanks Danny

Bob told me to upload the newest smarty software when I had trouble with mine.

I dont think you can upload tnt/r over the newest tnt software????

If your truck has been to the dealer lately you will need to wait for a software update since Chrylser released new software for the 05-06-07 trucks.

Hasnt been to dealer. I think I may have flashed a newer tnt file on the truck when I was selling my old smarty for the customer and that s what has it locked up... can I reflash a older dodge flash onto it? you have anything like that bob? thanks for the reply

Oh and I have another 06 ecm, could I swap it and then upload my tntr file to it?

Hasnt been to dealer. I think I may have flashed a newer tnt file on the truck when I was selling my old smarty for the customer and that s what has it locked up... can I reflash a older dodge flash onto it? you have anything like that bob? thanks for the reply

Did you ever get this figured out? I have an 05' cummins and am getting the same thing when I went to use my smarty, it wants to work just fine on my brothers 04 but won't do anything on my truck, I'm at a loss here......

Mine was because I downloaded tnt/r back over a new version of tnt.. you have to have the old version of tnt to get it to take tnt/r.. check and make sure that you def. got the software off your brothers truck before you tried putting new software on yours.

Back