Getting out of the diesel game,got some parts maybe a truck..

Smokin Flatbed

The Truck might be sold locally if not ill post it up..

Its about 22-2500rpm on the brake on the low side(high side seen a bit more)with a 410 gear. Had no problems lighting a 75mm charger. I sent it to Phil to be gone through and he freshened it up for me.. Id take a $1000 plus the ride.

B&M 81120 Stealth Pro Ratchet Shifter with mount. 250 plus the ride.

BD sfi billet flex plate only has 5k miles on it.. Id take 350 plus the ride.

The Truck might be sold locally if not ill post it up..

DPC billet Triple disk converter Its about 22-2500rpm on the brake on the low side(high side seen a bit more)with a 410 gear. Had no problems lighting a 75mm charger. I sent it to Phil to be gone through and he freshened it up for me.. Id take a $1000 plus the ride.

B&M 81120 Stealth Pro Ratchet Shifter with mount. 250 plus the ride.

BD sfi billet flex plate only has 5k miles on it.. Id take 350 plus the ride.

I forgot a few things. I have a 12v long block missing cam and front cover. Its a tpuy block and a ih casted head.

Shifter sold. Ill take 1400 for the converter and flexplate shipped. I sold the motor and trans out of the truck.

Truck is a 94 3500 4x4 cab and chassis. Dana 80 rear 410 gears detroit locker fresh rebuild, dana 60 front 410 welded diff. I have 2 sets of driveshafts for auto and manual, traction bars,suspension stops,lowered 5"s in the rear 2-3"s in the front, one off hitch,has reciever tubes on the front for a weight bracket. cab and front fenders are getting rusty,6" hoodstack, bed is rust free. clean interior. selling as a roller. always pulled smooth never bounced.

Back