Getting ready to come home...

07CTD4x4

Well guys and gals, the return time is finally near. After 15 horrible monthes here in Iraq it is time for us to return home. I am very excited to once again enjoy the "finer" things in life that I was really unable to do after my last tour. I did 12 monthes last time came home and recieved orders to a new unit and shipped out not 8 monthes later to tackle on this hardship of 15 monthes.

So upon my return to Ft. Hood, I was wondering if any of you guys are from around the area and sometime early next year want to have a little meet and greet and grab some grub and kick back some drinks. Its been a long time since I got to drive the truck and all I can think about is what I want to do to it next. So chime in if your around the Killeen, TX area. Would love to get together with yall.

Take care.

Kyle

Do it big, homey. I'm in Iraq right now dealing with some of the same issues as you. I'm pretty sure you'll be back before I will. When you get home throw one back for me! Brad

Im from abilene Tx but i have a couple of friends at Ft Hood. Its only a couple of hours so let us know when you get back. Thanks

I know it's a couple hours away but if you're ever neer abouts brenham or college station let me know I'd be happy to buy you a drink. Thanks again for all you do, Hooah

glad to see you are coming home again Kyle. I'll be in the Hamilton area which is like an hour from Ft. Hood a lot over the holidays. If your cell number hasn't changed, i still have it. Hollar at me sometime whenever is a good time for you....actually text me, cause more than likely i'll be in a deer stand.

You still need to come experience a diesel get-together in Aggieland. We will have the first one of the spring semester on January 22nd. You can crash at my place if you need somewhere to stay....and drinks on me!

Sorry it took me so long to reply, sometimes internet isnt as available as Id like it to be. Thanks to all of yall, its people like yall that help guys like me make it through all this crap. I look forward to getting back and posting up on here so hopefully we can all get together.

I actually just wrote you an email Phil about the truck man. I just ordered a new Air Dog 150 and I am ready to get hot on the transmission and fueling side of things. Hopefully I can have a little bit waiting for me when I get back. As for the meet. If I am back for the 22nd I will most defitnetly be down there. I look forward to attending as many of those as I can.

Thanks again to everybody!

Kyle

Sorry it took me so long to reply, sometimes internet isnt as available as Id like it to be. Thanks to all of yall, its people like yall that help guys like me make it through all this crap. I look forward to getting back and posting up on here so hopefully we can all get together.

I actually just wrote you an email Phil about the truck man. I just ordered a new Air Dog 150 and I am ready to get hot on the transmission and fueling side of things. Hopefully I can have a little bit waiting for me when I get back. As for the meet. If I am back for the 22nd I will most defitnetly be down there. I look forward to attending as many of those as I can.

Thanks again to everybody!

Kyle

I just saw it on myspace.....i'll write ya back shortly. :Cheer:

dang kyle....didnt realize it had been 15 months already!!! you just missed out on a ntxdtr get together

Man Scott wish I coulda been there. I love going to all the GTG's if possible. I plan to make up for many of them when I get back. Yeah it really is hard to believe that is has been 15 monthes already. Hows the truck running buddy?

Back