Girl friendly site

DirtyBlonde said:
I swear...I think you guys are missing out on Midol and Tampax as site sponsors.

You gonna put a big TAMPAX sticker on your truck? I'm not!!! :hehe: Maybe thumbtacks, but not tampax.

DirtyBlonde said:
I swear...I think you guys are missing out on Midol and Tampax as site sponsors. We're movin' on in.

Welcome aboard, lady.
You HAD to go there!!!!
165197ss_sm2.jpg

Diesel Hottie, do you have a truck or are you looking to buy a truck? Have you ever been to an event?

4x4dually said:
You gonna put a big TAMPAX sticker on your truck? I'm not!!! :hehe: Maybe thumbtacks, but not tampax.

Hell, Jory...If they pay me enough, you bet your pecker I would.

Not to mention, I think it would be fun to freak you guys out...Roll into a race, wavin' a Tampax flag. It screams "Watch out...She's got PMS and something big enough to run you over with."

DirtyBlonde said:
It screams "Watch out...She's got PMS and something big enough to run you over with."

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: That's funny right there....

DirtyBlonde said:
I think it would be fun to freak you guys out...Roll into a race, wavin' a Tampax flag. It screams "Watch out...She's got PMS and something big enough to run you over with."

I would get that on video LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Just when I thought the posts couldn't get any worse....Dirrrty Blonde brings THAT up....
:bang

Sorry folks no time to visit lately. I love the tampax sticker idea.

4x4Dually I love your handlebar mustache. Do you give free rides and that manhood?

DirtyBlonde said:
Hell, Jory...If they pay me enough, you bet your pecker I would.

Not to mention, I think it would be fun to freak you guys out...Roll into a race, wavin' a Tampax flag. It screams "Watch out...She's got PMS and something big enough to run you over with."

Ok, That's just wrong.

Welcome to the site, DieselHottie

Welcome to the site... Nice avatar btw. Dont worry those that PMed u aint the cream of the crop here.

DieselHottie said:
4x4Dually I love your handlebar mustache. Do you give free rides...

I used to before I got married!!! :rockwoot: Now I'm a faithful servant and father who can only "flash" his mustache now and then. :hehe:

Back