GIRL!!!!!!! New from NW Ohio

arcflashlynn

CWI at your service
Hey everyone, just thought i'd introduce myself. I'm Lynn and from Ohio. I have an 04 cummins, I enjoy drag racing :evil and i'm a member at ohio coal rollers but thought I would branch out into the diesel world a little more.

Want to know anything else just ask!

How did the entire CompD mob miss this girl? Members are slacking I see......

Two months with no posts or pic request? Unbeleavable! :huh:: :welcome:

As of now I don't think I will be going to Perry or Beaver Valley. Although I did volunteer to go if they needed me to. So its subject to change. I wouldn't mind making the extra cash. My truck has some new additions in the works for spring haha

Thats cool, with our outage i dont think im going to the beav either, Im kinka holdin out for besse outage or reactor head replacement. When i get a chance to make it out there i will look you up. Have fun with your truck.

haha I'll be at a lot more races this year too. :)

I see someone took the liberty to change the thread title for me, so that its well known that I'm a girl. haha

haha I'll be at a lot more races this year too. :)

I see someone took the liberty to change the thread title for me, so that its well known that I'm a girl. haha

LOL you'll have that Lynn...

Just seen you're from Marblehead....lived in Ohio my entire life, and have never gotten the chance to go up there...LOL I need to get out more. :nail:

I've been by Painsville a handfull of times. Usually when I was on my way to or from Perry Nuclear.
Marblehead isn't exciting. It's dead this time of year, which is the way I like it. Tourist towns aren't fun in the summer haha

Welcome! Actually I noticed her posting in another thread before, thought it was cool to have another drag racing girl on board!

Back