Glacier Diesel fuel boss mechanical lift pump

SMOKIN-U

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I have a fuel boss for sale just the pump with hyperdrive pulley and bracket. Asking 200 shipped. You would need a few other misc parts to complete the kit just let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Yes it is adjustable you just have to get the bypass that would come with the kit to put in the return line it has different shims and springs you can change out to adjust pressure. I believe it will work on a 12 valve of your serious i can check and see

yes it will work on a 12 valve. most who have ran it on there have done so without the regulator and he said it will hold about 40 psi

so what all would be needed to hook it up and make it work with a common rail? Any idea?

well i was just told by Glacier that it would be about $375 for everything else i would need to hook it up to my 06.

i dont know what the prices are for the whole kit now but when i bought it all originally it was in the neighborhood of 800. if anyone is intersted let me knw i need to sell this thing pretty quick. thanks

here is a pic of it. thanks

Attachments

• SD530318.jpg
    SD530318.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 56
It will work great on a 12v. I put one on my p-pump 24v, I have 30psi at idle and 50 at wot.Like he already said just run it straight to the pump.

i'd be down if i could buy all the rest of the parts i needed for it and it be alot cheaper then buying new. As is, it will cost 200 for the pump from you, and i think they either said 325, or 375 for everything else i need to make it work. A new one is 600$. Plus i've got an airdog sitting in the shop floor waiting to go on.

man if it worked with a fluidamper, I'd be all over it. You'd think there'd be a way to make it work. build a different hub and mount the pump farther forward or something.

The way it is it almost touches the fan so with a dampr being thicker it rubs unless you have electric fans of something

Back