go fast K5 blazer project + race parts

BigWheel

I got a BUNCH of stuff so here's a summary list: TAKE IT ALL $10K

1988 K5 Blazer Silverado with 9x,000 miles (really, no roll over). Interior in pretty good condition for its age. dash is all cracked but intact.
496 Big Block chevy. Fully built with ProTopline aluminum heads. 700hp on motor. forged internals, aluminum pistons crazy cam. have build sheet.
350 small block, pulled out of blazer with 25k miles on motor. TBI intact.
D60 dually front end
D70HD dually rear.
Those axles in a half ton chevy will let you run without spacers:
Military Hummer H1 double beadlocks with tires with run flats. 70% tread 36"X12.50 16.5" rim. (4)
corporate 10 bolts still installed in truck with old tired 33's. 1 has slow (months) leak.
6" Tuff Country EZ ride lift with about 10 miles on rear, front not installed yet.
Turbo 400 fully built trans, manual VB, reverse pattern with transbrake. capable of holding well over 1000 hp. will run deep into the 8's no sweat.
700R4 stock in the truck still
never installed flowmaster dual 3" exaust kit
x pipe & flowmaster 40's
headers and flanges for motor
aluminum griffith radiator with electric fan & stock rad in truck
hydroboost brake system
brand new never installed custom dash with all new autometer gauges
AC ripped out but still have parts

i'm sure im forgetting something I have parts laying around EVERYWHERE in my garage for this project.

I'm also throwing in the 2 ton cherry picker (used once or twice) and a 1992 Seadoo ski with trailer. ski runs but needs seat, battery and a tune up.

truck does not run, i never finished the motor swap and have lost interest.

The motor & trans have about 15k in them alone. the axles were another 1k, the tires 500, the list goes on. probably another 4 grand in small peices and parts plus the value of the truck itself.

$10k, come and get it all from New Tampa and bring a big trailer.

This truck finished would be the baddest ass mudder around or would make a ruthless trail truck. I was going to run it on the street and make some money dig racing imports & doing 4wd burnouts.

Nuthin?

I'll trade for a nice motorcycle? worked over stretched 1000cc sport bike (busa/gsxr/etc) or a harley...

Back