Goerend 47RH

01txdmax

I have a Goerend 47RH with a billet input shaft that I bought new for a project I was starting a few years ago. Money got tight so I had to get rid of the project. The transmission was only used for mock up, it has 0 miles on it.

So, it's what they are calling their HD build, and like I said with a billet input shaft. I have a stock converter that I'll send with it for a core for the buyer.

The fun part. I paid 3600 for it originally, but I know you can get one directly from Goerend for that price. I am asking 2600 plus shipping unless you want to meet me in the Savannah/Charleston area.

If you are interested, you can email me at rushingbc@hotmail.com for a faster response. I am on det in Nevada for a few more weeks and it's hard to access the forum through the base firewalls, but I can check my email on my phone.

Thanks

what would need done to use this on a 47RE? Just swap valve bodies or is there more to it?

Lots more to it. Different animals, 47RH has gov pump in the back etc.

well it won't work in the dually, however we have a 96 that needs a new tranny too. It's a 4x4 though...

Back