Goerend bros trans?

Yes ,I was told around 7000$ but mayb u can grab one up for less

Please just call Dave and ask him. He'll tell you everything you need to know.

rbandno.

Have his T/C and it is awesome. He was a very nice guy, give him a call.

Rods said:
Yes ,I was told around 7000$ but mayb u can grab one up for less

Maybe for other brands Rodney, but not Dave's....his are much less!:ylsuper:

Yup, Just give him a call. You may end up leaveing a message but he WILL call you back. He is extremely nice, he'll even answer any of your questions in detail. He also wont sell you something you dont need. If a VB and Converter will do, thats all he'll sell you. If you have one of his products and have a problem, he will make sure it gets fixed beyond your expectations. GB transmissions is the epitomy (sp?) for customer service. You WILL NOT find any better cusomer service anywhere else.

I know that sounds like I'm on the payroll but just ask anyone that has anything of his and they will tell you the same thing.

Travis

Got Smoke? said:

Thats what a sevice rep told me for a full billet everything u can get competiton trans

Last edited:
Got Smoke? said:
Not from my buddies that have ordered direct from Dave. That price includes billet flexplate/flywheel, complete billet shafts, 3rd gear drum, etc.

brandon.

Rods said:
Thats what a sevice rep told me for a full billet everything u can get competiton trans

"Teddybear" on KYDTR got his for much less than that? :confused:

he has some ats stuff too , i got quoted everything u could get billet made or so so