Goerend Transmissions

gcusac

Blue Ox
I just installed a rebuilt Goerend transmission in my 98 2500. I would recommend them to anyone. They sent everything needed and made it very simple for this old country boy and some great friends to install this without the cost of a transmission shop.

Smoothest trans swap I've ever been a part of! Customer service A+

i have installed 2 of their transmissions and was probably the best and easiest swap job I have done. I don't think I would try anyone else on dodge transmissions. Real nice and informitive. I have done others also,like suncoast( 7 that have burned up within 4-5 hundred miles) ATS that would break parts, TCI and BTE convertors want hold up. So Goerend is the best.

Goerend Transmission

Guys,

Dave is the ONLY guy who will ever do my tranny--------:Cheer:

My 96 runs strong--------:tree:

The 08 is awaiting his magic--------:clap:

WAYNES WORLD

Another vote for Dave. Great guy to deal with. gave me a REALLY good deal on some of the parts in mine, and it has not missed a beat yet. been in for about a year now.

Top service, top products. Would and have recommended to anyone.

After sales service highly recomended any questions I've asked I've got a answer straight back & I'm in the U.K!!

and when you call his shop your not going to get somebody that works for him trying to fix your problems or instructing you on what to do. he gave me his cell so i could get directly ahold of him if i had any questions.

now thats service! bmoeller's 97 dually, which im getting, has a goerends in it and im really looking forward to it!

You won't be disappointed! :)

I had Dave's guys install it for me, at their shop. Excluding the time to replace the cooler lines, input/output seals on my t-case and the rear main, the R&R was 4hrs flat! I supplied the seals and never charged me to install them. :) It was worth the $400 to have them install it. Doing them at home sucks without a lift.

Back